Location: Battlesbridge, Essex
Date: Nov 2019
We’re looking for a confident and talented individual who can bring a unique set of skills and experience to DPJ Electrical Services Ltd where you can reach your true potential.
An excellent opportunity for an Electrical Contracts Manager to join a vibrant company who can offer training, growth and progression!!
Due to expansion, DPJ Electrical Services seeks an ambitious and motivated, electrically biased Contracts Manager to progress their career in a fast moving and energised environment.
Reporting to the Directors, the Contracts Manager’s duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to; the preparation of Quotations, tenders, workflow and implementation, documentation and for the professional performance of projects under his/her control, in terms of budgets, costs and specifications, working in a team.
To liaise with the team to achieve the best utilisation of labour and resources, to maximise profitability, programme completion and other requirements. To promote and maintain a safe working environment and to assist the full implementation of H & S. Responsible for the ongoing development of customer relations, Contracts meetings, claims for payments, final accounts and O&M manuals. The Contracts Manager will be based at the company offices in Battlesbridge Essex, however, also working across the UK attending site visits and client meetings.
Company vehicle, laptop, smart phone, competitive salary, company pension scheme, 25 days annual leave (increasing to 28) + bank holidays, along with other benefits.
* Electrical trade background or electrical design qualifications.
* Experience of NICEIC procedures/ inspection and standards.
* Previous experience working in similar project/contracts manager position.
* Relevant electrical qualifications (NVQ, HNC, HND or Degree advantageous, but not essential).
* Relevant site qualifications including SMSTS or SSSTS, First Aid at Work and CSC.
* Natural leadership and communication skills.
* Based within commutable distance of Essex.
* IT Literate
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Good knowledge of fire alarm systems, structured cabling and security systems.
* Design experience, prior use of Auto Cad and NIC certification software programme.
* Estimating experience.
* The role will have development opportunities for all the above, so these are not essential for the candidate.
We are an Electrical Contractor based in Battlesbridge Essex area working on both a National and Local basis with major clients in the Commercial, Industrial, Government Offices, Banks, Schools, Leisure, Hotels, Public Buildings, and Healthcare sectors etc that also covers Fire and Security systems works.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com
**Please state the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
The closing date for applications is 31st Jan 2020.
No Recruitment Agencies Please
Please enter your details below and we'll call you back...
Get updated with all of our latest offeres and news by signing up to our newsletter form.
Here is a list of our accreditations and suppliers: